2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen French cut green beans, thawed
2 whole large chicken breasts, cooked, boned, and slivered
1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of celery soup
1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of chicken soup
2 cups sour cream
1/2 envelope onion soup mix
1 package chicken flavored Rice-a-Roni
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread beans in a 13×9 inch casserole dish.
3. Top with chicken meat.
4. Combine soups, sour cream and onion mix.
5. Pour over chicken.
6. Prepare Rice-a-Roni as directed on package and layer over casserole.
7. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
~From the recipe box of Irene K. Johnson