6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano, or 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano leaves, crushed
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 package (4oz) Athenos Feta Natural Cheese
1. Place chicken in a 13×9 baking dish.
2. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
3. sprinkle with oregano and pepper-top with cheese.
4. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
~From the recipe box of Irene K. Johnson