1 can (16oz) cling peaches, sliced
4 chicken breasts, skinned and boned
1/2 cup flour
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup sweet Marsala wine
1 pound Jarlsberg cheese, sliced
1. Drain peaches and set aside.
2. Skin and bone chicken breasts
3. Dredge in flour, salt and pepper.
4. Combine oil and butter in medium-hot skillet.
5. Add breasts. Cook well.
6. While browning, add Marsala wine, turn heat down to low, continue cooking until sauce has thickened.
7. Remove chicken breasts to broiler pan.
8. Place strips of cheese on top of each breast.
9. Arrange peach slices on top. Put remaining strips of cheese over peaches.
10. Place under broiler until cheese has melted and serve immediately.
~From the recipe box of Irene K. Johnson